PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk is a state-owned banking company in Indonesia which is rapidly growing, headquartered in Jakarta. Originally registered as PostpaarBank in 1897 under the Dutch Government. The Bank's principal financial products is in morgtage business. Currently, Bank BTN become the largest morgage provider in Indonesia with controls 98% market share in subsidized mortgage programme.
As at December 2012, the Company had 756 outlets nationwide, consist of 3 regional offices, 65 branches, 223 sub branches, 415 cash offices, 22 sharia branches, 21 sharia sub branches, 7 sharia cash offices. Based on BTN Annual Report 2012, the Company reached significant performance in 2012. Bank BTN posted net profit worth of Rp 1.36 trillion and controls total assets of Rp111.75 trillion throughout 2012
As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
- WNI, Male / Female, not married
- Good looking
- Education minimal Diploma (D3), GPA Min. 2.75 (4.00 scale)
- Maximum age 25 years old per 31 March 2013
- Min height 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female, with ideal of weight
Cover letter accompanied with the following documents:
- Recent color photograph of 4x6 size (1 sheet)
- Full body color photograph with formal cloth (1 sheet)
- Photo copy of valid ID
- Legalized copy of academic certificate
- Original Curriculum Vitae
Should you meet all of the requirements above, submit directly your complete applications above not later than 24 March 2013 (09.00 - 16.00 WIB). Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.