Bank BTPN is an Indonesian-based private-owned banking companies in Indonesia. The Company established in 1958 with the of Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (Bapemil) and renamed its name to the current name in 1986. The controlling shareholders of the bank hold by TPG Nusantara S.a.r.l, a subsidiary of US global private equity, TPG Capital.
Bank BTPN's main office located in Jakarta and currently operated 1,056 branch offices in 234 cities spread across Indonesia. The Bank's main business is in pension business. BTPN also focused the Sharia businesses and micro and small enterprise (MSE). In 2008, BTPN operated in Micro business with operated 46 branches of btpn | mitra usaha rakyat throughout Indonesia and 2 (two) sharia branches in Bandung and Jakarta.
In line with its vision, become the best mass markets bank, making difference in the lives of millions, currently PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk invites the potential candidates to join as position below :
- Male / Female with maximum age 28 years old
- Minimum Diploma degree with minimum GPA 2.75 or at least the end of the semester students
- Preferably experienced
- Mastering in the local language and culture
- Have a high integrity, target oriented and like the field tasks
- Have a good communication skills and sociable
Jln. Ciliwung NO. 9 Surabaya